Monday, January 27, 2014

My handsome little men



Well, this was the best I could of the boys in their Sunday attire. I wanted a picture of my new little sunbeam and little nursery man.  Quinn says that he is no longer Quinn but that everyone should call him Sunbeam since that's what he is.

I'm happy to report that Quinn's teacher did make it back from her trip to Disneyland.  After church he runs up to me and says, "My teacher didn't die!"  He was so excited and relieved.  He really did miss her even though she has only been her teacher for two weeks now.  He likes her a lot...obviously!
I told Quinn I wanted a picture and this is the pose he gives me.
Then he proceeds to run around like he's an airplane.
 
We get out of church at 2:00.  When we get home I try to get them lunch as quickly as possible which is usually leftovers.  Then I put them down for nap.  He was wild and pushing hard since he was so tired.
We made pizza for dinner the other night.
 
Quinn refused to put cheese on his pizza because he knows it hurts his poo.  It's sad that he's three and that is what he thinks about.  I'm glad he's learning to take care of himself at such a young age.
 
Paxton put as much cheese as he could on his pizza. I had to take most of it off. He was mainly munching on his toppings rather than putting his pizza together.

No comments: