Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Christmas!!!

We had a really good Christmas. I love having time off to spend with friends and family; just to relax and be lazy. We first opened presents here. I got an electric keyboard. I was really excited for this since I haven't been able to play the piano since basically I've been married. I knew I was getting what I wanted because Mike and I picked out our gifts together. I did happen to surprise Mike with one gift. He managed to surprise me with a gift from him and his parents. Overall, we did really well.

After some relaxation time we went over to my parents. Getting there was just fine but getting back was somewhat tricky. It was so snowy, windy, and icy. Not many of my siblings were able to come and visit the parents because of the weather. We still had a wonderful time.

No comments: