Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Graham Cracker Houses

The whole crew

Mike

Caryn and Ty

Mike and Angie. I wasn't as willing to be in the picture. That is why we are so far apart. Now I wish I would have been more cooperative.

Tim, Amelia, and Kaylee

Nate and Nahina. Nashina went crazy with her mansion. She added a lot of details and landscape. This was her in the middle of finishing. Sorry I didn't get a picture of the final product. Let's say she REALLY enjoyed herself.

A close up of Mike's ship. This is his own idea and workmanship.

I decided to make my own creation. If you can't tell what it is...it's a tepee with a man roasting his kill. Mike had mainly built his graham cracker ship by himself so while Nashina was making her mansion this is what I did.

While us girls talked and Nashina finished her mansion, the boys played a mean game of tetris. Caryn and Tyler had to leave early to finish packing for their cruise. LUCKY! Amelia and Tim left shortly after to put their little one to bed. All there was left was Nashina and me. We exchanged recipes. THANK YOU!

This was the first time that we have had all of our good friends under one roof at the same time. It was good for everyone to meet or catch up from last year when we made graham cracker houses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love your graham cracker house creations. How fun. We were just talking tonight that we need to make some of those. Hopefully we can squeeze it in during the next week.