Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bridal Shower

I went to Sherri Jones' bridal shower with Amelia Cook on Tues. Dec. 9. It was good to see her since it was a year ago when I saw her last. The bridal shower was great. We arrived and her family hadn't arrived yet so that gave us some time to catch up on things. To get things started, Sherri's mom, aunt, and two other women (I'm not sure how they're related) dressed up in a bright blue suit, with bell bottoms, and bit poofy hairsprayed hair. They sang Dancing Queen and Honey Honey. This idea originated from the movie Mamma Mia for those that haven't seen the show. It was classic and hilarious. I only caught a few seconds of it on my camera and it's kind of dark. I hope the sound works.
Afterward, we had some wonderful rootbeer floats and continued catching up. Amelia brought her little girl Kaylee who is so adorable. I enjoyed the time being with Amelia as well since we don't get together all that often.

No comments: