Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dec. is a busy month for weddings

I have four friends that are getting married within the next two weeks. My old roommate DeAnna is getting married Fri. Dec. 12.



Her sister Sherri is getting married the day after. They get a lot of questions about why they have their wedding dates so close to each other. They say it's for convenience of their parents. Their parents have to travel from South Dakota and wanted them to make only one trip toward Idaho and Utah.



My other friend Cindy from Ririe is also getting married on Dec. 13.



Last but not least...there's my other roommate Alicia. Her original date was set for Feb. and she only has been dating him for a couple of months.



I just want to say congratulations to these girls and that I'm excited for you. You'll love being married.

No comments: