Saturday, December 13, 2008

The events of tonight

I went over to Amelia's house to catch a ride with her to Sherri's recption. It was so snowy and slick that part way through we decided to turn around. Our reasoning was that by the time we would get there we would have to leave right away to make it in time for our other events.

We went to my first company Christmas party. It was great! We went and had some wonderful food. I was kind of afraid to not go since the owner came into one of our meetings and demanded us that we go the Christmas party. No, it wasn't an invitation or request but a demand. It was good to talk with my fellow employees without ANY kids and get to see them in a different setting.

We were supposed to go to my friend Cindy's reception tonight but decided since the roads were bad to only choose one thing. So, obviously we didn't make it to that either. Sorry!

No comments: