Sunday, July 3, 2011

Taking it easy

The last couple of days events and activities...

6/29- Swimming at the Aquatic Center. The kids were little fishes. It was apparent that they were comfortable in the water. I don't think that Quinn enjoyed it quite as much this time. He was a little tired still. We were able to go outside to the kiddie pool. He thought that was cool. Although, it was cold outside since the never ending wind was blowing.

Afterward, we had dinner at Karen's and played games.

6/30- Mike had to return to work. I am so glad that he was able to get Mon, Tues, and Wed. off. For lunch, he luckily was able to join us. We went to Winger's. Grandma Karen stayed with Quinn at our house since he was napping. Afterward, we took the kids to the park. It was a lot busier than expected but it was still enjoyable.

Later that evening we went out to dinner at Billman's. It was okay. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I never went there again. Wyatt came in the night before so he was able to join us. Joy was also able to join in the fun.

Then we went to Wal-Mart. It was actually funner than I had expected it to be. The company was great. Bryant, Mike, and Wyatt kept making dry humor cracks.

7/1- We took the day off. Mike, of course, worked. I waited for him to get off to head over to Gene and Karen's. We had dinner and goofed around with the kids. I guess earlier in the day they made some swords for the pirate party. We played around with those. Quinn even tried to join in the fun. He had a tiny baby sized sword. He took a good few jabs at me.

7/2- We had nothing going until evening. Quinn and I were able to get some good rest in. He kept me awake 2 nights ago from 2:00 until 8:00 because his molars were bothering him. They're mean and rough. I looked inside of his mouth and it was completely red, pussy, and swollen....not a good combination. The rest was much needed.

We had a weenie roast in our backyard. There isn't a lot to say about this night. There was some intense conversation. The 3 kids played Just Dance 2 on the Wii. I enjoyed watching them play. It's a funny game to be a prospector.

7/3- Gina had gotten in the night before. We went to Greg and Kristen's ward to see their little one blessed. He was so adorable in his little white outfit. Greg did such a good job. The spirit was strong. It was a testimony meeting.

No comments: