Monday, July 4, 2011

Proud to be an American

I missed the breakfast. That's okay. If I wanted to go I would have had to wake Quinn up. I'm glad he got his rest...especially with a long day ahead of us.



At the parade...

Madi, Max, Kelsi, Kade, Maya, and Kamden



Quinn enjoying himself with his best people.

I went to my mom's while Mike relaxed for a bit. He then went and hung with his family.


At my parents, there was a feast. I cannot believe how many people were there and how much food. I was worried because my macaroni salad ended up freezing in our fridge. That was ridiculous.


Quinn was infatuated with pushing this stroller around. He's in the process of learning to walk (more info. on another post.) I was impressed with how well he pushed the stroller on the grass. He also loved the eggs in the bottom.


I was able to come home and put Quinn down for a nap before Karen came over to watch him while we went to the fireworks.

1 comment:

The Burks est. 2008 said...

I love Quinn's hair up like that! I remember always wanting to have my kids hair like that! :)