Saturday, July 16, 2011

My little stud

Mike and I went to McDonald's during Mike's lunch break. We were eating and Quinn wanted a fry. Mike gave him one with ketchup on it. He watched me dip my fry in ketchup and then watched Mike do the same thing. Then he dipped his own fry in ketchup. He did it repeatedly. He also would get his own fries. This is a man who knows what he wants and what he likes. What a stud!


Quinn and I went to the park. I put him on the slide and had him go down. He didn't want any help. I let him go down by himself. Then he turned around and started climbing up on his own. It was an easy day at the park. He did all the work. All I did was sit there and watch him. What a stud!


Quinn gets so many comments on his crawl. It has many names such as the bear crawl, monkey crawl, stink bug crawl, etc. He doesn't like his knees to touch. I love it. It kind of defines him. It's so different.


I told Quinn that we needed to put on his shoes so that we could go. He saw me put on my flip flops. He found this pair and put these on. It took him a while but he got them on. I thought it was so funny.

This is Quinn with his buddy Jacen. He came over to play while his parents went to a sealing. They loved their bike ride.



Quinn uses a walker to walk down the street. He goes from our house to the church. He basically uses this as a crutch. He could walk if he wanted to. He has taken a few steps. When he realizes what he's doing he gets scared and makes himself fall. He'll stop to tell a story. He's standing all on his own. He'll also stop to "check his engine." I cannot believe how close he is to walking. If he wants something bad enough he'll walk to it.


Quinn loves to push anything. He likes walking on his own and being independent. He hasn't quite mastered walking without using something but is almost there.


We are at my mom's house for the 4th of July. This is what Quinn was interested in doing the whole time. There were also eggs on the bottom and he loved playing with them. He even found a few yummy surprises. I was impressed that he was able to push the stroller on the grass.

1 comment:

Damien and Ashley said...

Angie-

Your little guy is such a cutie! He is growing so fast. It was fun to see what you've been up to lately. Hope things are good!