Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Getting skunked

We went to Ririe Reservoir to try to get some crawdads. There's not much to say other than it is same to assume that we didn't get anything. I think it wasn't early enough. It was hot...and windy!

We tried switching spots to fish and still nothing. Oh well, it was still fun.





Afterward, we went to the world famous Big Judd's. Mmm!


We had talked about going to the drive in. We realized with kids and all of the activities going on that it would be hard to go. Instead we decided to have a movie night at our house. We brought our TV outside and tried to make it like the experience of going to the actual drive in. It worked and it was so much fun. During the movie; Mike, Bryant, Kari, and I played The Train Game.


Quinn has a new best friend. Yep, this is Madi. During the time she was here she loved spending time with the one and only Quinn. She doted over him and tended to his every need. Quinn got to the point where I would say Madi's name and he would get all excited. In the car, when driving over to Mike's parents, all I would need to say is that we're going to see Madi. He would immediately settle down. When he saw her, he would practically jump out of my arms to see her.



It was nice. He wasn't so needy and dependent on me. He did wonderful with the kids. They'd be playing for quite some time and didn't even think twice about me. The only worry was; what am I going to do when Madi leaves?

No comments: