Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I had a BiRtHdAy!

I went to sleep last night to the sound of someone getting something ready for me and then giggling to himself about it. I was so tired that I didn't even look to what he was doing. He agreed to stay in the room as long as I was good and didn't peek.

I woke to my birthday surprise of animal crackers! MMmmm! I love animals crackers. I hadn't had them in for so long. There were writings all over the bag. It makes sense why he was cracking himself up. Please remember, it was late when he was doing all of this.

Better yet...I had love notes all over the kitchen for me. It made me feel so special.

Then Mike had to quickly leave to help his dad. Then I was left with the day to myself.

I started cleaning the house and doing my normal routine. Then, the thought occurred to me, "Why am I doing this?" It's my birthday and I should do as I please. My plan didn't go quite as planned since I had some errands to run. But, nonetheless I found some things to do that were out of the ordinary.

For our date we went to Texas Roadhouse. I got a lovely "Ye-Haw" for a birthday song and some ice cream. I tried eating it but I was so full.

Our movie didn't start for another 1.5 hrs. so we went to the mall just to kill time. I ended up getting a massage. I always thought it'd be weird to get a massage in the mall where everyone can see you. Once you're in that chair and you're face is looking down so you can't see anyone...well, it's heaven. I practically fell asleep. I was only there for 10 min. for my free sample.

All in all, I had a good birthday. I got lots of birthday wishes through text and facebook. It's good to be remembered. Thanks everyone for making my day special...and a special thanks to Joy for baby-sitting and Karen for making me a cake.

P.S. I am SO old now! Augh!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like a blast.