Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

Happy 2010!

New Year's Eve was so fun. I took a nap to make sure I'd be rested for the evening of events.

Mike and I went over to Dale and Sonnet's house. The boys were able to play digital death until 9:00 since Sonnet was working at the library. I was the only girl for a few so I was the fourth player. At first, the game was very confusing to me. Then I amazed myself and I think everyone else. The last round I got 5 kills. Way, better than 0.

When Sonnet finally arrived home she had an array of fondue. We had chocolate, cheese, and meat fondue. I've never had meat fondue and everyone seemed to love it! I pigged out mainly on chips and cheese! MmMmMm!

Mike and I made a trivia game that entailed New Years, 2009, and Christmas. For the most part I felt it was a success. A few of the questions were too hard to be answered but...oh well!

We played Catch Phrase and then expectantly....midnight struck. We popped out the sparkling cider and then debated what to do for the rest of the time. Tyler, Sonnet, and I went downstairs and played rock band until about 2:00 A.M. Everyone else just visited or found something else to do with their time.

By the time we were home nothing else was on our mind beside sleep.

Ben and Lindsay
Tyler and Caryn
Dale and Sonnet
Mike and Angie

1 comment:

Tyler and Caryn said...

Wahoo! That was a fun party! I'm surprised everyone was able to stay up that late. Way to show those boys up on the game. And your trivia game was a huge success!