Thursday, December 17, 2009

Adoption Celebration

I want to thank my family for remembering my 12 year anniversary to the day I was adopted. That is one day that I'll always remember and cherish. I can't thank you enough for all the things you have done for me over the years. I treasure the relationships that I have made and that will be there forever.

We celebrated by going out to Primos for all you can eat pizza. My Dad was funny because he thanked us all for coming to celebrate his 40 years of having his pilot's license.

My mom gave me the cutest little clock. I thought I'd take a picture of it...

It reads: Time spent with family and friends is time well spent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great celebration! We are so glad that you are a part of our family. :)

Bryan and Karalee said...

I am so glad I was able to stay, even if it was only for a short while, at Primos with you! I wish Bryan could have been there too to celebrate your day! We sure love you angie and love having you as a sister. We are very excited to meet your new little baby, and watch you and Mike become parents! It is so fun, an I know you will do so good at it! We love you and thanks for always being a great big sister to me. Love you...