Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

We didn't do much since we were so tired from the holiday and doing family stuff all week....and I wasn't feeling the best. Mike's mom didn't leave until early afternoon so our festivities started that evening.

We started out by taking a much needed nap. Then, neither of us felt like cooking so we went out for Chinese.

Afterward, we decided to go and rent a movie. (We rented The Carriers which was kind of lame and disappointing.) We copied our friends Caryn and Ty in that we also made a fort to watch our movie in. Since it didn't leave a good feeling afterward, we decided to watch clips from the movie Up.

Later, Mike was so nice and decided to give me a massage. Then, I think we got tired and went to bed....

1 comment:

Tyler and Caryn said...

Went to bed.... I like the periods there.... :) Blanket forts are the best, but I'll have to let you in on the top secret to a perfect blanket fort. We do Chinese for our anniversary a lot too, since that's how Ty proposed. I'm glad it was a good anniversary!