Thursday, December 24, 2009

Our Baby Story

So this pregnancy wasn't exactly planned but we're still very excited about it. I had some suspicions that I was pregnant because my body was just changing....and of course the most obvious sign had happened. I didn't want to say anything to Mike about it since, just in case I wasn't, didn't want him to worry unnecessarily. I got sick of waiting so I tested the next morning. The pee stick confirmed everything.

I didn't know what Mike would think and was super nervous to tell him. Mike wasn't yet up so I woke him up by shoving the pee stick in his face. He was groggy and didn't show much emotion so I was kind of confused. He did manage to tell me congrats and assured me that he was happy for our situation.

Now, he is really cute about the whole thing. The hardest part was me forbiding him not to tell anyone. He was good about it and did what I asked.

Currently, I am 4 months along and am due June 10, 2010. I find out what we're having on Jan. 12.

6 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Angie---Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. That is so exciting! Hope you are feeling good and haven't had to go through all that morning sickness nonsense---it's yucky! Good luck with the pregnancy-can't wait to find out what you are having. How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys. It will be so fun to have a little one in the family! Love you!

Tyler and Caryn said...

Yay! The secret is out! I can't believe you were pregnant this whole time. You did a good job of not spilling the beans whenever I talked about my pregnancy. I am super excited. It will be fun to have our babies so close together. I'm looking forward to hearing if it's a boy or girl!

Kari said...

We are so excited!! Madi wants the baby to be born on the 6th - her birthday!

Adam said...

Holy cow! That's so awesome, Congratulations! Good luck with the pregnancy. My wife and I are supposed to have our first any day now. You're going to be a great mom and we wish you the best!

Christena said...

Congratulations Angie!!! That is so wonderful. You two will make wonderful parents!