Sunday, October 13, 2013

More funny things...

Quinn has been talking a lot about houses lately.  This is how a typical conversation goes...

Quinn: I want to build a house.
Me: What's wrong with our house?
Quinn: It's cold and old.  We need a new one.  I don't like this house.
Me: Oh, how are you going to build this house?
Quinn: With a hammer (while making the gesture of hammering) and a flashlight.
Me: What is the flashlight for?
Quinn: So, I can work while it's dark.
Me: Where are we going to build this house?
Quinn: On our front lawn.

Quinn doesn't forget either.  He keeps asking and asking and asking and asking....  Finally, I asked if he wanted to build a box.  He settled for that.  He did a good job hammering too.  I was quite impressed.




Quinn and Paxton were taking a bath a week and a half ago or so.  Mike came in and asked Quinn, "What does Mommy sound like when she gets mad?"  In his best mommy voice he says, "Go to your room!"  Then Mike asks about how Daddy sounds when he gets mad.  "RAWR RAWR RAWR RAWR" while shaking his finger.  Then Paxton; "Wah Wah Wah" and Quinn "ER, I'm mad or I don't like this."  Maybe you had to be there but this was quite funny at the time.  He did he tried to mimick each person's voice the best he could. 

The other day, I can't remember why he said it or what was going on, he came in and said Well, Well, What do we have here?  When he's angry he says rawr, rawr, rawr and he says ok ok when he was asked to do something and doesn't want to.

I don't know where he gets this stuff but I think it's hilarious.

No comments: