Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pudding art

We went over to a friend's house Sunday evening. The boys were so needy. We were trying to play a game but Quinn kept coming upstairs and Paxton was crying.  I went downstairs with Quinn to see if I could distract him long enough for him to be comfortable without needing mom.  Well, it didn't work.  I ended up having Paxton too.  I just watched Peter Pan with them while Mike and our friends finished their game.
 
I was feeling frazzled so I decided I wanted a treat to see if it would make me feel better.  (I normally don't resort to food to make me feel better.)  I wasn't sure what but we didn't have any sweets in the house.  So, I decided pudding sounded good.  Once it was made and I took a taste I decided I didn't want it.  I saved it for Quinn.
Here is his work of art.


I was surprised he didn't eat more of it. I guess playing in it was enough.

No comments: