Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paxton's Birthday Bash

I let Paxton open his present on his actual birthday since there really wasn't much of anything else going on. We had already celebrated earlier in the week at Leo's. We wanted to do something with my family so we were waiting to do cake and ice cream on Sunday.



Paxton had more fun with this little toy than he did his fisher price little people loop and swoops toy.  He kept taking the lid off and putting the shapes in and out of the box.  Quinn sure has been enjoying Paxton's present.  Paxton will get the hang of it in time.

Paxton kind of got cheated on his birthday cake.  I made a chocolate poke cake for everyone else.  Chocolate makes Paxton super gasy and I didn't want to be up with him all night.  So, I made him on of those microwave cakes.  I didn't want to have to make a whole cake for such a small amount.  I don't think that he really enjoyed it or knew what to think of it.  He didn't even get ice cream with his piece.  He stole some from Grandma so it's ok...I guess.
Paxton was hilarious with his card.  I think he was bored.  He kept gnawing on it and tearing pieces off.  When he would get a chunk he would hand me the piece.  I'm glad since I didn't have to fish it out.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

What a cute kid. I can't believe he's one already! Happy Birthday!!!