Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt

I decided to do our own Easter Egg Hunt this year.  Last year we went to one and it was not worth it.  I debated about taking him over to Tauphaus Park (we've never been to that one) because at least they're divided into age groups.  I didn't want to fight for parking.  I had ordered a bountiful basket and I had to pick it up at the same time of the Easter Egg Hunt.  This is our little pathetic Easter Hunt.  Good thing Grandma Penny will be putting one on this year too.  Quinn had fun and we didn't have to worry about other kids.  I definitely prefer it this way.
Quinn was eating his candy while looking for more eggs.  He learned how to open the eggs.  He puts them on the ground and steps on it unitl it comes open.  He knows not to push too hard so he doesn't ruin what's inside.

Quinn finding an egg.

Paxton trying to get his cut of the goods.  I used a few real hard boiled eggs and Paxton bashed a few of them to pieces.

Quinn enjoying his spoils.  He got candy and some money.  He felt pretty rich with his few coins.

This is Daddy helping Paxton with the Easter Egg Hunt.

No comments: