Tuesday, February 19, 2013

President's Day

The Museum of Idaho had free admission. The theme was on caraousels. Quinn got excited when I talked to him about it. What I didn't realize is that everyone else and their dog had the same idea. The line was long. Luckily, we had a friend stand in line for us for the carousel so we just had to wait in line for the ride.

They announced they only needed one more person to get the ride going.  I asked Quinn if he wanted to go alone.  He was all brave and said he would.  Everything was fine until the lady picked him up and threw him on the horse.  He didn't grab the bar in time and had too much momentum that he fell over.  I luckily had good reflexes and grabbed his leg in time.  I stopped his fall.  Quinn became way scared and no longer wanted to go.  We waited until the ride was over which was good so that he could calm himself.  We had to all go together and rode in a bench.  He liked it and was glad to have his mom with him.  They were letting the kids get two turns on the carousel.  I asked Quinn if he wanted to go on a horse and he said no thanks, it's too scary.  One time was enough.
Quinn loved looking around and enjoyed the rest of the museum.  He loved seeing all of the different animals especially the elephants, dragons, and lions. 

My pictures are horrible because I have a horrible phone.  I don't have one of those cool smartphones. 

No comments: