Saturday, February 2, 2013

My little sweethearts!

Mike came home the other night and asked Quinn if he wanted to do a craft with him. Mike does a lot of things with Quinn but never a craft. I didn't think much of it. They went into Quinn's room, closed the door, and I didn't see them for a while. Then Quinn bursts out of the room screaming, "Mom! We made a flower!" Then I heard Mike yell, "Don't tell her!" It was so cute. Quinn was so excited.
Quinn, after he gave me the flower, threw it on the floor and stomped on it with all of his might. Good thing they made two so one of them would make it. Mike said that Quinn had crumpled a couple out of excitement while they were making them. Then, Quinn got sad when the flower was broken. So funny!
They even sprayed them to make them smell...just like a real flower!

2 comments:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Thats cute!! I like the fact that he "stomped on it with all of his might." That is hilarious! I laughed out loud!

Jessie said...

How sweet! Your boys are so cute.