Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pregnancy Pictures

I've gotten a few requests to show pictures of my pregnancy.  So, here are all the pictures I've taken so far.  It's not much.  I need to be better and take more.  They'll be fun to look at later.  For now, I feel very unattractive and don't desire my picture to be taken.

The dates are exact but the weeks are estimated.  I didn't want to take the time to figure it out.

I have my c-section scheduled for March 15th. It's kind of weird knowing exactly when my baby will be born. So that means I have 6 weeks and 5 more days left. That's not much time. It makes it all nerve-wrecking but also exciting at the same time.

I'm still hoping that I'll have a natural birth.  Pray for me that I will!  The doctor says that chances aren't high.  He claims that it's very dangerous and a lot of insurance companies won't pay out for natural births after a cesearan.  He said with my history it's probably better to do a cesearan.  It doesn't mean I have to like it. 

I felt jipped with Quinn.  I want to hold my baby and not wait to be stitched and have him have his bath.  Even though I had an epidural, I was determined to be with Quinn.  I walked to the nursery (remember you're not supposed to be able to walk for some time after an epidural or a c-section).  It made those nurses hurry.  He was in my room in no time.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Having had an emergency and a scheduled c section- I would take the c section any day over an emergency one. I was able to hold maya and max much sooner than with madi! Hope it works out for you the way that you want it to!

The Burks est. 2008 said...

It's so exciting that you know when your baby is coming. And that is so soon!! I can't believe how quick it is. I hope that whatever is best for you will be what happens. Good Luck!! Quinn is looking so much like a big brother now. Although I'm sure it was hard to imagine when you first found out you were pregnant :)