Saturday, January 7, 2012

Celebrating Mike's birthday with friends

We went over to Dale and Sonnet's for cake and ice cream. Afterward we played Wits and Wagers.  We then decided to go downstairs where the kids can free range of toys.  They had just got the kinect so we opted to play.  We first played just dance 3.  The girls went first.  After much prodding and coaxing, the boys finally also joined in and did one dance.

Mike in action...
 We then played the different sports they had.  It was a lot of fun.
This is what Quinn did while we played the kinect.  He was a good boy for the most part.  He was a little tired so therefore that made him needy.  Who can blame him?

I just put this picture in there because I thought it was cute of Quinn.  It has nothing to do with this post.

3 comments:

The Burks est. 2008 said...

I love the picture of Quinn on the horse with the broom. That is totally something Taggart would do too. Anytime I see pictures of him it makes me wish we lived closer. Also it was nice to see such a large update :)

Jessie said...

Just caught up with your blog! What an eventful Holiday season. Quinn always looks so happy and cute!

chryslers said...

Yay! I finally am back on the blogging band wagon. This was so fun to see. I can't believe how much hair Quinn has now. We are so excited for your upcoming addition to the family.
:)