Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Havin' a good time

Quinn loves to listen to music on my phone. He especially loves wearing this head set. It gives him something more to play with. He'll plug the head set in and then take it out. He gets frustrated when he can't plug it back in. As you can see from the video, he loves to jam to the music. He knows how to get into my music library and to change songs.



This is what Quinn does when I'm getting ready for the day.  It's a whole lot easier that trying to hold him or entertain him.  He gets into a lot of trouble if he's not doing this.  Just look at that sexy body.

2 comments:

Kari said...

So cute! He is getting big! My kids miss him! And they keep asking if you guys are coming again in January!

Bryan and Karalee said...

I love that he just throws that head set when he is done with it! He is so cute!