Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feeding Duckies


I went on a walk with Amelia and Caryn a while back.  Quinn was very interested in the ducks and geese.  He kept chasing after them.  I was surprised that he wasn't afraid of them.  They didn't bother him in the least.  I had to take Mike to see his little boy in action.

Quinn still loved seeing the ducks but this time was a little bit more shy.  I'm not sure why.  We didn't bring any bread but luckily we had gold fish crackers in the diaper bag.  Those ducks must have been starving.  They ate right out of our hands.  Quinn didn't like being nipped.  He enjoyed throwing them on the ground.  After some time, he got brave enough and did chase after them.  He did not want to leave.  Mike and I both got too cold.

This is something we're going to try to do a lot of next summer.

No comments: