Sunday, November 2, 2008

Spending time with Grandma and Grandpa

Mike and I went over to his grandparents to enjoy an after Halloween celebration. We had the best meal ever...Red Baron frozen pizza. Dessert was even better...rootbeer floats. Grandma and Grandpa love Halloween. I think that we disappointed Grandpa because we didn't have any tricks for him this year. We at least dressed up like rats (he is so afraid of rats and mice).

I was a little disappointed about how many trick or treater we had. We didn't get our first one until 7:30. No more than a dozen kids came to our door. I couldn't believe it. I thought for sure that since we were in a neighborhood this year and I worked in the primary that we would get a lot of trick or treaters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time with Grandpa Dale and Grandma Sharon! We really missed being there for Halloween. The tricks are definitely fun to play on Grandpa Dale!

Mike and Penny Jenkins said...

Hi I just thought I would see if you had anything new on your blog. I wished that you had a pix of you guys as rats. That I would love to see that! I really like you blog. Love ya.