Sunday, November 9, 2008

A new client

I started with a new client last week. I work with her in the school. I attend the 2nd grade twice a week. I really like it since on Wed. the school has a half day and the other day I work with her is on Friday. Who doesn't like Friday's? When I'm with her it's like holding your breath all day waiting for something to happen. So far she's been really good for me but I'm sure it's because we're still in that honeymoon phase.

When something does happen I'm supposed to take her to the other side of the building into what's called a safe room. I'm not supposed to take her down by myself since she could hurt me. Now, they have a rolling chair that we can use. It sure is helpful.

1 comment:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Working in the schools is the best. You will fall in love not only with your client, but ALL the kids..Then when you have to leave, you will miss them so much. You are really lucky, I miss the school so much. I am jealous!!