Saturday, November 22, 2008

Man Tag


What is his name? Michael Gene Rockwood

How long have you been together? 2 years

How long did you date? Met in Sept., Engaged Nov., and Married Dec.

How old is he? 28

Who said I Love You first? Mike. He had a freudian slip and I ignored it. The next week he actually told me. The week after that I told him.

Who is taller? Mike. I like it that way.

Who sings better? I do...maybe?

Who is smarter? Um...I don't know. Also depends on what the subject is about.

Who's temper is worse? Mine. He can have a bad temper at times.

Who does the laundry? It's about equal. We both have our on and off weeks.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike and I make sure he stays there too. I like my space when I'm sleeping.

Who pays the bills? I do. I get the mail before he has a chance to see them and then I pay them.

Who mows the lawn? I do. I have more time...

Who does the dishes? I do. Mike helps a lot.

Who drives when you are together? He does. When he's tired I'll drive.

Who is more stubborn? I am. Mike is really easy to give in.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Mike

Who kissed who first? Mike kissed me. It took him all night. We both knew he wanted to.

Who proposed? Mike. How he proposed was so cute and well thought out.

Who is more sensitive? I am. Most girls are.

Who has more friends? We have the same friends.

Who wears the pants in the family? I don't know. We both do.

I tag Kristen, Jessica, Ashley, and Gina

1 comment:

matt and marlise said...

okay, when it says who kissed who first, and you said it took him all night i thought you meant he kissed you all night!!! i was like woah doggie! but i get it now... an all hight first kiss, that's...long, ya know? he he.