Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I loved Thanksgiving this year. I felt that I was more grateful. Nothing changed too much but I was able to enjoy the company of my family. Before we had our Thanksgiving feast at my Dad's house we did something different this year. We went around the table and said what we were grateful for. By taking the time to think about what I was going to say when it was my turn and then listening to everyone else, I felt really emotional. I had to go upstairs and dab my eyes. Truly, we have been so blessed. Yes, we have trials but it's nothing compared to what others are going through. I'm just so lucky to live where I live and to have what I have. I could go on for hours saying all that I'm grateful for but I won't. I just need to remember to tell my Heavenly Father thank you and not ask for so much.

Two days ago (on black friday) I went and got my hair cut. I was super excited for this because it needed so badly to be styled. It had grown out from when I got it cut in June in an A-line cut. I decided I was too cheap to get it cut and cut the front myself. It just looked funny having the front longer when it didn't have any shape.

Another exciting thing; I broke down and bought the Taylor Swift Fearless CD. I just find it amazing how she writes her own songs and her songs are more like stories. Then she is able to put it to music. I really like the songs White Horse and Love Story.

3 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I LOVE Taylor Swift!!!! I am so jealous you got her CD!!! I can't wait to here it...Sounds like Thanksgiving was good. That's awesome. We are really blessed, and it's good to remember that more often!

Halli said...

Angie! It's so fun to hear how you are doing! You should post some pictures of your new do!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I felt so bad I did get to see you when we were there. Can't wait to be there for Christmas. We love you both!