Monday, July 8, 2013

Quinn is so proud of wearing big boy underwear!

This happened a while ago (before he turned 3). I didn't want to forget the story.

I was putting Paxton down to sleep.  I told Quinn that he needed to be quiet.  Usually he turns on the tv and watches a show or picks a toy and plays with it.  He is so good that I don't have to worry about him...usually. 

I hear Quinn yelling, "Hello, How are you?  I'm in here!"  He was chanting off different saying like that.  I knew the window was open so I didn't think much of it.  I thought he was talking to people walking by.  As long as he was inside and he couldn't get hurt or wander off I thought I was just hold out.  I thought that he would stop yelling. 

Well, he never stopped.  Paxton was excited and thought it was play time since he could hear his voice.  I finally went out and wanted to see what he was doing.  I walk out and the front door is wide open.  I peek and I see Quinn naked.  This was puzzling because a few minutes ago he was fully dressed.  I asked him where his clothes were.  He points in two different spots in different directions.  The neighbors across the street and next door were outside.  They proceed to tell me that he was showing them that he wears big boy underwear.  He first took off his shirt and waved it above his head and then threw it.  He then took off his shorts, waved them above his head, and then threw them.  Then he took off his underwear and did the same thing.  The neighbors were saying that he was quite commical.  He was so proud that he wanted to show them off.  Who knew that he already knows how to do a strip tease?

I took him inside and had a nice little chat with him while making him get dressed.  I still laugh and smile at how cute he is each time I think of the story.

No comments: