Thursday, July 25, 2013

June and July snapshots

 6/25: We went on a day trip to Utah.  We had an appointment.  So, we decided to leave the boys home and go to Seven Peaks.  I'm glad we left them home.  We wouldn't have had as much fun.  We would've arrived right at nap time.  We would've had to take turns watching them to go on the slides.
 
The first slide Mike went on was a mat/sled slide.  He lost his sled and somehow managed to biff it.  He jarred himself prett bad.  He was hurting but tried to be a good sport.  He didn't want to ruin the fun especially since we had just arrived there.  I went on a few rides alone while he went back to the car to get some ibprofen.  I wanted to make good use of my time so I didn't mind.
 
This is the only picture we took.  It's not very good since we are on our way home.  This is after our long day of swimming.  We stopped for some lunch/dinner.
 
Notice our matching shirts?  His sister Gina gave them to us for Christmas.  She lives in Minnesota.
 6/28: Look at this handsome hunk of burning love.  Isn't he just adorable?  I love everything about this little body...his filthiness, smile, hair, belly, fallen shorts...need I go on?
 
We have spent a lot of time in our backyard.  It's so hot so water is naturally in the equation.    
 Look at this smile!
 Playing in the hose...

 It's a million degress outside and Quinn still wants his blanket.  At first I thought he was bringing it outside to sit on.  Then he wraps up in it...unbelievable! 

 Even though it's hot Paxton does not want to be in cold water.  I brought out some hot water from inside to make it more enjoyable for him.
Paxton lost his diaper.  What a cute bum!

 7/1: I finally took Quinn and Paxton to the splash park.  It took Quinn a long time to warm up to the idea of being there.  I had to go with him.  Paxton wanted nothing to do it with it.  He just wanted to sit on the blanket.  He was content to just play with this cup..the whole time.
 

 I love watching Quinn have fun and doing new things.  I love everything about him.
 Quinn would only play in the little parts of the park.  I finally got him to go down the slide at the end if I put him on the slide.  That made it so that he didn't have to go up and through the water splashing.


 
 
 Quinn got a bike for learning to poop in the toilet.  He loves this bike and does a good job riding it too.  He went around the block with no problems.  The block is .5 miles. 
7/3: We did fireworks for Quinn.  He kept saying that they're too loud.  He says that about most things.  He's our sound guru.
 
 Once again Paxton is just sitting there.  He's content as long as he's with someone.

 7/4: Paxton fell asleep at the fireworks.  I put him on this blanket.  I layed down with him because I wanted to make sure he didn't get trampled on in the dark.  I was snuggling with him and I looked up and saw the temple.  It touched my heart.  I love this little boy so much, I love the temple, and the promises of the temple.  I love knowing that I can be with him forever.
Paxton is so cute...sleeping.
6/27: Paxton learned to walk...finally.  He walks drunken still.  He kind of has a side sweep of a walk.  He waddles.  It's so cute.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

The love you have for those boys is so obvious. They look like a riot!