Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Quinn and Paxton Rockwood

Not bad! Quinn tried really hard to be cooperative and I'm pleased with the results for the most part. I wish we could have gotten Paxton to smile. Still, the photos turned out great!
Look at Quinn's tongue.  Silly boy!

Cute!

I'm 2 years old!

It was hard to get them both to cooperate at the same time. This is one of the best we could get of them together.

This is my absolute favorite of Quinn. It shows his personality. He's cheesing it in this photo. So cute! I have a handsome boy!

I love this one of Paxton. I think it looks like him. You know how when you take their pictures that the angle sometime doesn't really look like them? Do you know what I mean? Anyways, this one is a good picture. I just wish he was smiling. He has the cutest smile. He loves to smile so I was surprised when he wasn't willing to smile that day. He just gives them out freely. He's a happy little boy.

Quinn was being silly in this picture. It turned out all right anyways.

Quinn about strangled Paxton right after this was taken. I liked it anyways. It reminds me of how rascaly Quinn can be.

So, I like this one too of them together. At least Quinn is smiling. Paxton looks confused.

This is how I'm used to seeing him. It looks like he has some cheeks in this picture.


We couldn't get Paxton to stay on his back for long. This one didn't turn out too bad.

He's trying to smile even though this isn't his actual smile.
I love this pose!

1 comment:

Bluemel's said...

Hey Angie! This is Michelle, Mike's favorite cousin ;) I promise I'm not a stalker, but I stumbled across your blog while looking at Wyatt's engagement pics :) I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with you guys!