Monday, May 14, 2012

FHE

This is the first time that Quinn tried swinging on a "big kid" swing.

 It kind of looks like Paxton was posing so I took his picture.

 Paxton was smiling up a storm.  I tried catching it on camera.  I didn't have very much luck.  I included them since they're the closest thing I have of his smile.  I love his smile.  His smile melts my heart every time I see it.  He tries talking to us.  Quinn didn't do much of that.  This is really fun for us.


For family home evening we went to the sand dunes. We wanted to get some more sand for Quinn's sand box. We knew that Quinn would love going. It's like a GIANT sand box so why wouldn't he like it?  Unfortunately, we weren't able to stay for long.  

Quinn let us bury him. He thought that was pretty cool! 
I took this picture because the neighbor lady gave it to us and she hadn't seen him in it yet.  She's been working crazy hours and hasn't been able to come over.  I thought I'd include it since it's somewhat a recent picture of Paxton.

2 comments:

The Burks est. 2008 said...

Wow! Paxton already looks so different! He's growing up even if he's smaller than Quinn was. Quinn looks so grown up though, I'm sorry about your rotten day. You're braver than me, I haven't attempted the shopping with two kids alone yet, but I guess Owen is only two weeks old. My struggle is hauling the car seat, purse, diaper bag, and Taggart up three flights of stairs, it is quite a work out and when I get in the house I need to rest :) Good Luck with everything!

Bryan and Karalee said...

Love the pictures of theboys! Paxton is growing and ghanging soomuch! Weshohuld get together soon.. maybe for a BBQ??