Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A wonderful Sunday afternoon

Mike's sister and her family were in town due to someone passing away in the family. We were able to visit with them on Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a wonderful potluck lunch and had the opportunity of playing with Grandpa's new toy. He won a John Deere car (I forgot at what...maybe at an auction) and became proud of it. Before Gina and family arrived he was showing it off and Grandma and Grandpa BEGGED for me to get in it. He stated that the weight limit was 120-130 lbs. and that I should be able to ride it. So, to make Grandpa and Grandma happy I did what they asked. Let's say that it was a little cramped but I was able to drive it. Gina's kids were able to fit in it a little better and were able to enjoy it more than I did.

Grandpa admiring his new toy




Kelsi, Kamden, and Kade

2 comments:

Kari said...

Angie - you looked great in the John Deere! We liked the picture of you and Mike in Mexico. When did you guys go?

Anonymous said...

It does look like you had a great Sunday. We would have loved to be there with you guys. We miss you!