Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A new love

I was introduced to Settlers of Catan over at my parent's house by Dan and Allyx. I loved the game. Then Mike and I were invited over to a friend's house for game night. Lo and Behold we end up playing Settlers. Mike also loved the game. I believe we ended up playing two or three games that night. We were invited by the same couple to come over the next night but things got busy and we weren't able to make it. For sure, we played the night after that. It was that evening we decided we would splurge and ended up buying the game online. Since we've owned the game we've played almost everyday since with random people.

2 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I've never even heard of this game, but I'm a serious gamer, so I might just have to try it!!!

Tianna said...

That's one of my favorite games! When you're ready for another step, you should definitely invest in the expansion, Cities and Knights. Oh my goodness, it adds so much more to the game. So much fun!