Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Extra time on my hands

Last a freakish thing happened. I couldn't work with my clients because either they ran out of hours or they were out of town. I put my time to good use and finished a dress I started a few weeks ago. I'm very proud of this dress since this is the first one that I've made. Also, I made a skirt about a month ago. The skirt is the first thing I've sewn all by myself. Yes, I've already worn both to church. Here are pictures of the final products. I'm sure it would look better on but since I wasn't in the mood to model this will have to do for now.



3 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Wow Angie! I'm so impressed! They look great. Good Job!!!

Kari said...

Way to go Angie!

Tyler and Caryn said...

Ok, so when did this new sewing hobby surface? Good for you- both items look very cute! When I need things mended, I'm calling you!