Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The happenings of my life

Looking back I can't really recall anything that has happened or changed in my life for quite some time. I've sure been busy...with what I'm not quite sure.

I'll start telling you about work. I blogged earlier about how my 14-year-old client went to jail. He was released about three weeks ago. When I found out I was so relieved. He appeared in court and was given three years of probation, assigned to jump court, 30 hours of community service, and has to make restitution to those he has offended. Compared to what could have happened this was nothing.

We found him a job and he's started working cleaning a basement. The person that he works for was a teacher for 20 years and wants her things organized. This will take some time but sure is worth it. At least it will help with the $75 he owes every month.

My 60-year-old client has been ignoring me and I haven't worked with her for almost a week. She has court this week and most likely won't be around next week. We'll see what happens.

Besides work...We've been spending a lot of time with his family since his parents are getting prepared to serve a mission for 18 months in Salt Lake City. We even missed our Valentine's Day. That's ok. We already made plans to celebrate it this coming weekend. We've been hanging out with friends and doing whatever may come our way.

2 comments:

Tyler and Caryn said...

I like your new layout. Very cute! I still need to work on changing mine.

Damien and Ashley said...

I like reading about your work--it is so interesting how you help all those people! I think it's awesome! That's great about your in-laws serving a mission too!