Sunday, March 22, 2009

Going out to lunch

Tiffany Bitsoi (my friend from high school), Marlise, and I went out to lunch yesterday at Garcias. It was a lot of fun. We arrived and were seated. The waiter came back about 5 times and then we told him that we would need a lot more time. We just kept talking and talking. Finally we were ready and then he was no where to be seen. We all ordered the same thing. After we were done eating we still just sat there and continued talking. We were there for probably a total of 2 hours.
Unfortunately not everyone was able to make it so we are planning on doing it again soon. Two of the friends were weren't able to get a hold of and one was in Brazil teaching English. We thought of some other girls to invite. I'm excited for our next get together.

1 comment:

Tyler and Caryn said...

Sounds like you had a good time. The Twilight party sounded like it turned out fun too. I finally got my background changed on my blog. Wahoo!