Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going on a mission

I admire Gene and Karen so much. They have been preparing now for quite some time to go on a mission. They had to go through a lot to get to where they are now. Watching what it takes, I now know that this isn't something easy. I also know that they will be blessed. They are going to Salt Lake City. They leave this Friday. They are supposed to be in a two bedroom apartment but their apartment isn't ready for them. They are going to have to settle for the one bedroom for now. Gene decided they needed a vacation beforehand so they are in Hawaii. They return on Thursday (cutting it close).

Thank you Gene and Karen for all that you have done for Mike and I. You have been so wonderful and I couldn't have asked for better in-laws.

1 comment:

Adrianne Miller said...

That is so cool that your parents are going on a mission! They will do a great job!