Sunday, June 8, 2014

Kayzley Lynn Rockwood

Kayzley has been here a while and I'm finally getting around to posting hospital pictures.  I did write out her birth story but didn't publish it.  I thought it was too awkward to have on the internet.  I used a lot of detail that most people wouldn't want to read about anyways (not that a lot of people look at the blog).
 
Here are her stats; 7 lbs. 11oz., 20.5 inches long, and born at 7:18 P.M on April 18, 2014. 
These pictures aren't very photogenic of me, but hey, I just got done having a baby.  I wanted a picture where I looked "natural".  It was hard work and for some reason wanted to remember it.  This is what I looked like right after having her.









Mike is trying to entertain Quinn so I don't become too overwhelmed with their visit.  They were running around and needed something to do.  Paxton later comes to sit on Daddy's lap.

This obviously wasn't taken at the hospital.  Here is day two of being home.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! And you look great. Seriously. I can't wait to hopefully meet her next week.