Monday, October 22, 2012

The Boys Together

This is one rare moment when Quinn isn't picking on Paxton.  Paxton takes it like a champ.  He learned quickly to cry when Quinn is around for Mom in fear of getting hurt.
I was showing off how good Paxton was balancing on the chair on his own.  Mike was afraid of Paxton falling off the chair so he took an old shirt and tied him to it.  i laughed really hard when I saw what he was doing.  Quinn decided he needed to be a part of the action so he hugged Paxton.  At first, it wasn't so nice.
The little rascal found Mike's foot powder and made a huge mess all over my bed.  I couldn't be too frustrated because I found it kind of funny.  It was easy to clean up.
 

I thought this picture was funny.  Paxton loves to have his foot up.  He hangs onto the cart.  When I try to straighten him he just puts himself back in this position.  I guess he finds it comfortable.


I absolutely love this picture.  It says a lot about their relationship.  Just look at their expressions.

2 comments:

Kari said...

what gerat pictures! The kids love them! They both are getting so big!

The Burks est. 2008 said...

That cracks me up, it's like the older boys try and figure out how they can get away with something!! Cute pictures :)