Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

We had a Halloween party with the in-laws. I tried to Quinn to dress up but he wouldn't. I finally got him to be a dog.

He's a funny boy. Quinn absolutely loves trains. He cannot get enough of them. So, I assumed he would be more than glad to be a train for Halloween. I was wrong. He didn't want anything to do with it. He got frustrated wearing it because he couldn't see it. He asked for me to wear it. I put it on to indulge him. He couldn't have been happier. He loved it!!! He was able to see it and loved that his mom was a train.

I couldn't get a picture of Quinn in his dog costume. He claimed it was too hot. Everything nowadays are too hot. He's always stripping! Too bad...no picture...he was way cute.
This is the only picture I got of Quinn wearing Thomas.  He wanted to take it off all night.  He finally got into trick-or-treating when he realized he was getting candy.  At each house, he would "toot, toot" for the people.  He put on quite a show and was such a ham.  Daddy was so proud of his little boy.

Paxton tagged along too.  He didn't mind his rabbit outfit other than the hat.  Everyone thought he was a monster without it though.  It doesn't matter, he still was the cutest baby out there!

No comments: