Sunday, July 29, 2012

Paxton's Baby Blessing

We finally had Paxton blessed. We knew Mike's family was planning to visit sometime around the end of July to the beginning of August. For that reason, we decided to wait so they could come too.

The neighbor girl had mentioned that she looked back at me while Paxton was getting blessed and I had the biggest grin on my face.  But why not? I was super happy.  It was really neat to have so many of our relatives there.  We truly are blessed with loved ones all around us and can feel their support.  I'm so glad there are a lot of our family that are members of The Church.  

The best thing though; is that I have a wonderful husband and father to my children.  He honors his priesthood and tries so hard to do what is right.  I know Quinn and Paxton will learn from his example.

I wish that we could have gotten more people in the picture.  It was not my idea and therefore didn't mention it to other people.  By the time we had this picture taken most poeple had already left.

Yay!!! We finally got a picture with us four together.  This is the only picture we have of Paxton in his blessing outfit too.  No individual shot of him this time...

No comments: