Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary

We went out to eat at Garcia's.  This was my first time eating there and had no idea what to get.  Our waiter suggested the pollo fundido.  I wasn't too sure about it.  I ended up loving it!  I liked it so much I googled some recipes to make it at home.

We went and saw a movie.

We had several different ideas on how to celebrate our anniversary but decided against all of them since Mike still wasn't feeling well and neither was Quinn.  I felt bad leaving him overnight with Grandma and having him wake often because he couldn't breathe.  We'll have to save our trip/events for some other time.

1 comment:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Happy Anniversary! You are starting to show...EEK!! So exciting. Last time I saw you you couldn't even tell you were pregnant, but I think in that pictures, you can finally start to tell...a little bit!!! Yay!!!