Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas








 

We had a low key Christmas this year.  Mike and Quinn were both sick.  I was sick 2 weeks earlier.  I guess I was the nasty culprit who passed it on. 

For Christmas Eve, we went over to Mike's parents.  We had dinner and exchanged gifts. 

Christmas Day we chilled at home and had our own Christmas.  Quinn wasn't very interested in opening presents since he wasn't feeling very well.  I was kind of disappointed since I was so excited.  Instead of forcing him to open his gifts, we decided that we'd let him open them later.  He ended up opening some for the next three days.  He got into the swing of things real fast.  He assumed anything wrapped was his to open.  He did a good job too!

After Quinn had his nap, we went to Ririe to see my family.  We had great food and hung with the family.  Considering Quinn wasn't feeling too great; he enjoyed himself and was a super good boy!

No comments: