Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quinn hates Shephard's Pie

I had some leftover ingredients perfect for making Shepherd's pie. Shepherd's pie doesn't take long to make so I was all for an easy night of making dinner. I gave Quinn his portion and went through the routine of preparing his food. He took a big bite and immediately spit it out. He wouldn't take another bite and started to play with his food. Before he made a mess, I decided to let him down. I put his tray and his bowl of food on the table to clean his hands and wipe his face. Right when his little feet hit the floor; he grabbed his bowl and spoon, walked over to the garbage, and started scooping his Shepherd's pie into the garbage. Mike and I just started laughing.

Smart boy! This way he'd make sure to not ever eat that stuff again. He notices that where I put the food he usually doesn't finish. He knows once it goes in it doesn't come back out. We were thoroughly impressed.

No comments: