Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I cut Quinn's hair

Here's the new little Mike. I think they look SO much alike. More so now, that his hair is shorter.



I was so sad to cut his hair. It needed it so bad. It reminded me of Rufio (sp?) off of Hook. It was so thick in the middle and uncontrollable.


It was hard cutting it because he was so interested in those clippers. He kept moving and then he'd throw a fit when he wasn't getting his way. The worst part was trimming his neck and around his ears. I had to tie him down with my feet and had his head in the joint of my elbow. This was when he really started to cry. I actually used a nose hair trimmer for this part of the job. I wondered if/when I'd ever use it and for this project it was perfect.



I think it looks good!



Can you see it...the resemblence? Well, this is the most recent of them together.

1 comment:

The Burks est. 2008 said...

Ang,
I totally agree that he looks like Mike in that picture! I honestly think that you did an awesome job cutting his hair, and you were very brave to do so!! I love all your new crafty things!!! Makes me wanna try!! Good Job!!