Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas came early?


Mike asked me two years ago if he could buy a new t.v. I told him yes (after much prodding and begging) but under this condition. He had to earn the money outside of our regular paychecks. He kept up his end of the bargain so I had to do the same. On Black Friday I bought us a blu ray player (although we currently don't own any blu rays.)

We had a hard time deciding where to put our furniture. We played with it for several days. We had some friends come over and they helped us put it on top of the fireplace. So far, this new set-up is my favorite. Our living room seems more open and feels more comfortable.



Since Christmas came early we agreed to only spend $20 on each other on actual Christmas Day. That's ok; we've been enjoying a wonderful new t.v.

No comments: