Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's my birthday!!!

I'd have to say I had a pretty good birthday. Since my birthday landed on a Sunday Mike took me out to eat on Saturday to Hard Hat. We told our waitor that it was my birthday dinner and she gave me a free scone and a free sundae. Our waitor brought out the sundae while we were standing to leave. We were in a hurry because we were trying to catch a movie. I ate the sundae on the way out and it was kind of funny. All of the waitors were telling me that I couldn't take the cup home with me. I didn't recognize they were talking to me and continued to stuff as much as I could into my mouth as quickly as possible. I finished it off before I was to the door and then handed the cup to the first person I saw. They all could tell I was being rushed by my husband and the sight was kind of comical. (I guess you had to be there).


After watching Star Trek we went to Sub Zero for some icecream. I LOVED the icecream. It was SO GOOD!!! I was impressed with what they used to make the icecream...liquid nitrogen.





On Sunday I went to my parent's house and had a WONDERFUL dinner. I opened up presents and of course had cake and icecream. Thank you family for making my day special.

P.S. Mike got me some fishing equipment so that he can have his back. He also got me a sling shot so that I can practice on our squirrels in the backyard. I got my very first pocket knife!!!


My mother got me a cd full of clipart that I'm super excited to use. This should be great for when I make things for Primary or for scrapbooking.

3 comments:

Halli said...

So glad you had a great b-day! Happy late birthday!!

Damien and Ashley said...

Happy happy (late) birthday! It sounded like a fun day! And your pictures from the zoo are awesome!

Bryan and Karalee said...

Happy Freaking Birthday Ang!!!! Wish I could have come and eaten some of your cake. It looked pretty good. I also like the story of you eating your sunday on the way out of the restaurant. That is pretty funny. I know if I would have been a spectator of that I would have laughed pretty hard. You guys are crazy!

We need to meet up somewhere sometime and get together. You are welcome to come up here anyday of any week. ok?? But I know, its hard to do it..thats why we don't do it very often. Oh well, Just know that you are welcome if you ever want to come up this way. We miss you guys.. Hope you are doing well and that you keep catching fish and watching little boys poop right by you!!! Have a good day.