Thursday, May 21, 2009

Down by the boat docks

Mike and I took the day off and decided we'd go fishing. We went up past Ririe and actually had some luck. All in all we caught 4 fish.

Where we started we didn't have any luck but we did have a nice little show. There were also two other guys and a kid sharing our spot with us. The little boy walked up to his dad and told him that he needed to go to the bathroom. The dad said to pick a spot and go. Well, a few feet from us he pulls down his pants and starts going number two. It was so funny and his dad was so embarrassed. Mike thought it was hysterical that he had to get pictures of it. Unfortunately, they are on his phone and I will have to post them at a later date. Here are some other pictures of our day.

My first fish. I was happy to have caught anything.

Mike's second fish.

First fish of the day.

Oops! Someone need a little help?

This is the spot where that little boy took his crap.

My second fish. I had a hard time letting this one go.



Thank you Bryant and Kari for my Christmas gift. It sure came in handy today!!! Mike noticed that I had stripped him of his supplies in order to fill mine. I use mine more....

4 comments:

The Goodwins said...

Angie you're hilarious! I laughed through the whole thing. Good catch!

Anonymous said...

What a funny story! :) Congratulations on the successful fishing day!

Tyler and Caryn said...

What fun! Those fish look really good. We will all have to go fishing sometime. That would be a good time. Hopefully, they'll be no little boys looking for a bathroom that day!

Bryant said...

Nice bum shot! I could tell you a few storys that he wouldn't think were so funny. 2 Brown and Mikes was a white fish?